Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the learnbay.co
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Learnbay, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your learnbay.co Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Learnbay may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Learnbay liability. You must immediately notify Learnbay of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Learnbay will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Learnbay or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Learnbay for inclusion on your Website, you grant Learnbay a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Learnbay will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Learnbay has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Learnbay’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Learnbay’s reasonable opinion, violates any Learnbay policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Learnbay’s sole discretion. Learnbay will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Learnbay the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Learnbay before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Learnbay in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Learnbay the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Learnbay reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon ten (10) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on ten (10) days written notice to Learnbay.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Learnbay to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free learnbay.co services. All support will be provided in accordance with Learnbay standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Learnbay has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Learnbay does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Learnbay disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which learnbay.co links, and that link to learnbay.co. Learnbay does not have any control over those non-Learnbay websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Learnbay website or webpage, Learnbay does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Learnbay disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Learnbay websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Learnbay asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by learnbay.co violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Learnbay in accordance with Learnbay’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Learnbay will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Learnbay will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Learnbay or others. In the case of such termination, Learnbay will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Learnbay.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Learnbay to you any Learnbay or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Learnbay. Learnbay, learnbay.co, the learnbay.co logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with learnbay.co, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Learnbay or Learnbay’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Learnbay or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Learnbay reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Learnbay reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at learnbay.co,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Learnbay reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Learnbay may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Learnbay may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your learnbay.co account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Learnbay if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within ten (10) days from Learnbay’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Learnbay can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Learnbay and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Learnbay nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Learnbay, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Learnbay under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Learnbay shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Learnbay, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Learnbay and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Learnbay, or by the posting by Learnbay of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Bangalore, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Bangalore. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Bangalore, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Learnbay may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Welcome to http://www.learnbay.co (the “Site”).We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site,
especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those
users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to
transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Learnbay Data Science
(collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to
whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number,
email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally
Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without
identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors.
We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses,
phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and
the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit
card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and
escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how
they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of
these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain,
and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service
offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and
Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information
related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to
contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized
Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers.
We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our
Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors.
We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by
us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally
Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by
Learnbay Data Science is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of
Learnbay Data Science except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at 2nd Floor Classic Aura Marathahalli
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies used by our service providers
How does Learnbay Data Science use login information?
Learnbay Data Science uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at [email protected]
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent
http://www.learnbay.co/data-science-course contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.